Attendance at the conference is by invitation only, and letters of invitation are being sent out in February 1996. If you receive an invitation and wish to attend LINAC96, you should fill in the registration form and send it by post or by fax to the LINAC96 Secretariat, together with the payment of conference fee, Gala dinner, etc.
Alternatively, you may use this electronic registration form if your WWW browser handles forms - a confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail; or if your browser does not handle forms, there is a text form, which you can print out, fill in and e-mail (email@example.com), fax (+41 22 767 91 45) or post back to us, not forgetting to arrange your payment.
This should be done as soon as possible and not later than 14 June 1996.
If you do not receive an invitation in February 1996 and would like to attend the conference, please contact the Linac96 Secretariat (by e-mail or fax).
Be aware of certain deadlines.
- The conference fee is 500 Swiss Francs, payable in advance by bank transfer, personal cheque, banker's cheque or credit card (only Mastercard can be accepted). If we do not receive the conference fee by 14 June 1996, a higher fee of 550 Swiss Francs is payable.
- Payments must be in Swiss Francs, not your local currency.
- The conference fee covers your participation in all the conference sessions, transport from the official conference hotels, lunch at the Penta on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, the excursion on Wednesday, a box lunch and dinner on Wednesday, and transport to CERN for the guided visit on Friday.
- The conference fee does not cover the Gala dinner on Thursday evening, the lunch at CERN on Friday, nor the participation of companions in the Wednesday visit. These optional items should be paid for with the conference fee.
- An optional companions' programme during the sessions on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday may be organized if there is enough interest. The cost will be collected by the Secretariat.
- Reimbursement of any fees paid for the conference is possible if you are forced to withdraw from participating, but only up to 19th July 1996; after this date no refund can be made in case of cancellation.
sln 3 February 1996